Slush Machines are made using the finest quality stainless steel. The Slush Machines are available in different models, sizes and configurations as per the clients requirement.
We also offer the Slush Machine at a highly competitive rate. Our Slush Machines are appreciated in the market for their quality, performance and durability.
1. Each bowl has independent control temperature .
2. Durable stainless steel shell
3. Simple to maintain & easy to operate.
4. Working temperature :-1.1to -2.0drgree.cooling time : 25-60 minutes
5. ABS bowl removable.each bowl capacity 15L
6. High-efficiency with horizontal stirring and energy saving with powerful cylinder
7. Removable drip tray:convenicent for cleaning
8. This machine can made slush and cool water to for you to choose .
9. the cover have led light , when you close the cover that will automatic open .
10. Dispense a variety of beverage such as granita drinks,frozen cocktails,fruit juices, smoothies,coffees, cappuccinoand tea slush ,beverages.May also be operated in chilled drink mode.
1. The cover have led light , when you close the cover of tank that will automatic open , we have add one sensor inside the bottom of cover .
2. The machine can made slush and cooling water for you to choose it . we use temperature to control it , the temperature sensor that is touch material .
3. The machine middle add one leaking pan , when the tank leave cooling water , this pan and keep it Flow to waste pan .
4. Each tank we use Individual temperature control, the machine intelligently automatically converts the current temperature of each tank .
We're going to be making a vanilla ice cream today. My recipe calls for half milk and half cream. I have tried both and it doesn't seem to change the color of the ice cream. I added a teaspoon of yellow food coloring to the cream and the ice cream is still yellow. I'm thinking the problem is in the milk. Is this possible?
You can use milk that's a different color. In fact, the yellow flavorings in ice cream are milk solids and a little milk powder. Milk solids are yellow, but the milk powder is white.
I'm aware that there are pre-made extracts out there, but I'm wondering if there is a difference between French vanilla extract and vanilla extract. I'm just not sure if it's necessary to purchase a vanilla extract and then blend it with a specific flavor to make it french vanilla extract or if a vanilla bean is just as good.
You can eat soft serve ice cream any day of the year, but it's at its best between July and December, according to the American Dairy Association.
Soft serve ice cream can be frozen for several months, according to the USDA.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.