We have been engaged in this domain for a long time and have been able to manufacture and supply a broad range of Ice Popsicle machine. Our Ice Popsicle machine is designed and manufactured using the finest quality components and the finest grade raw materials. Manufactured using quality-approved materials and components, these are designed to offer flawless performance. Available in varied specifications, we have also manufactured these in different designs and sizes to meet the varied needs of the customers.
• The machine is built with luxury appearance and easy operation and low cost of maintenance .
• Inside material tank made in pure stainless steel that can resist hydrochloric acid erode
• Operation is easy.
• Several types of Popsicle mould for selection .
• Stainless steel! mould can resist erode .
• Mould have auto-shell function and easy to work .
• Air proof cover and keep the material use long time .
• Low capital investments with max production.
• Make profit from water , incredible profit potential .
• You can use one machine to produce 3 kind of goods : Popsicle . small ice block , ice candy .
1. The machine chooses SS304 salt water tank-anti-rust material and tank inside choose all the screw that is 304 stainless steel to ensure a longer service life of the machine.
2. We have different ice lolly mould for you to choose it .
3. The machine inside the cooling system is very strong produce one batch one 15-20 minute , that can pass temperature -18 or -20 degree .
4. When the high-efficiency stainless steel stirring rod rotates, it generates a water flow to accelerate the cooling speed.
Kenya is well known for the best ice cream in Africa. Although ice cream is not an integral part of Kenya’s culture, it is slowly gaining popularity. Even though it is not the best part of the menu, ice cream is slowly becoming more popular and a lot of people are finding it a nice treat.
When you freeze an ice pop, you are freezing it at the cellular level. That means that you are freezing the water molecules in the ice. As the ice continues to freeze, the water molecules get smaller and smaller. That's why when you bite into an ice pop, the liquid that you drink will be almost the same temperature as the ice pop. As it melts, the ice pops will continue to shrink.
The time it takes to freeze a single serving of ice pop will vary depending on the size of the ice pop, the number of servings, the size of the ice pop container and the temperature of the freezer.
I would say that on average, a single serving will take about 30 minutes to freeze.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.
Leave a message