Our clientele consists of leading retail chains across the country. This machines helps in improving sales of their brand, and their customers’ satisfaction. They are used for vending burgers at restaurants, colleges, clubs, universities, offices, and malls. These are also designed and manufactured by our proficient designers using excellent quality raw materials and advanced technology.
These food vending machines allow customers to select burgers according to their preferences. We can customise these machines as per the choice of our customers. These machines can be customised as per the requirement of our clients. You can also customize these machines in accordance to the desired choice of your customers.
1. 32” touch screen for promotion and operation. Cloud Platform Management System.
2. Payment system: Coin, Bill, Credit card provides interface (MDB port), Return coins.
3. The machine inside can keep 54pcs hamburgers, Food boxes size: (L)220mm*(W)180mm*(H)40～70mm. Storage can be 81 boxes if the width of box is 150mm.
4. The temperature of storage area can be adjusted from 5℃～10℃. It can be setup base on different products.
5. Heating temperature: 60℃～90℃. Need 30 seconds for baking one hamburger. Heating time can be adjusted based on the materials.
6. Push rod delivery speed: 60～90 seconds. The speed will be varied for different layers of pallets.
7. Heating method: patent commercial microwave oven( 1600W )
8. Food type available: 1-27 types, price of each product and heating time can be configured
9. Machine body material: whole machine foaming molding, good thermal insulation.
10. Compressor: power 550W, Brand Embraco，Refrigerant 134A
1. Intelligent manipulator XY axis output and elevator delivery
2. Bigger capacity about 81pcs : 3 pcs lanes per layer X 3 boxes/cargo lane X 9 layers=81
3. The payment system can accept : coin ,bill ,Exchang coin , credit card interface .
4. Computer remote management system: query sales details, shortage reminders, machine failure reminding.
In Florida, the rules and regulations of vending machines are controlled by the Florida Office of the State Comptroller, and you have to be licensed. There are three types of vending licenses: Vending machine dealers, vending licensees, and retail store vending licenses. The rules for purchasing a vending license are completely different from those for vending machines. Here’s how to get a vending license in Florida and the license fee
Vending machines, also referred to as automated, self-service and self-service units, is a food and beverage service that allows users to purchase products or services, typically from a supplier, without interacting with an attendant or service person. The use of vending machines is especially common in public places, such as transit systems, libraries, offices, educational institutions and businesses.
A common and simple way of determining the weight of a vending machine is to open it up and count the coins in the compartment (or bins if there are more than one compartment). This method is not perfect, especially if there are multiple compartments or if the compartments are filled to capacity. This website tells you how much a vending machine weighs, and then calculates your change.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.