Automatic Ice Cream Cone Machine
Automatic Ice Cream Cone Machine|Ice Cream Cone Machine|Product specification|Product making
These machines are manufactured using premium quality raw materials and latest technology in accordance with the industry norms. Owing to the superior quality and features, our offered range of Ice Cream Cone Machines is highly demanded in the market. The offered machines are checked by our quality controllers on several parameters.
• Semi-automatic machine are used for baking ice cream cones , sugar cone and cups .
• One die-unit can bake and produce only one type of cone/cup .
This machine easy operation , It can be easily to operated by any unskilled operators by performing a few simple tasks .
• We can base on the client ‘s cone shape , logo and size to make it. we welcome OEM .
• You can order one machine with different shape mould , the upper and lower moulds are interchangeable. In two/three hours you can change the entire die-unit and start to produce with another type of cone .
• The heating is by electrical heaters designed to optimize energy use and thermal distribution.It is flexible enough for high production on nonstop basis for 24 hours .
• Durable innoxious cone mould as per sanitation standard that made in aluminum .
• base on the cone shape to adjustble Temperature and set up timing to controll cone shape and hardness .
Besides, top qualified engineers, skillful technologists and knowledgeable personal contribute a lot to the company development.
Brief Introduction about Operation for Cone Maker
1.Connent the power and container at the back af the machine. Then open the mould ,and lubricates the cone moulds with vegetable oil.
2.Close the moulds and allow the machine to preheated for 15-20 minutes.
3.Open the upper mould
4.Fill the mixture in the feaderand poure them in the lower mould
5.Close the upper mould and allow the machine to bake for about two minutes.
6.Two minutes later, the buzzer will buzze and the warning light will on to ramind you cones are ready. Open the upper mould and lower mould.
7.Cones will drop to the slide way and slide into the container.
I made ice cream today (see my other ice cream post), and after freezing it, I put it in the freezer again to keep it soft. It didn't work! The ice cream got hard. How do you keep ice cream soft after freezing it?
I put mine in the freezer for an hour or so, then in the fridge for 3 hours or so, then into the freezer again for 3-4 hours. I found that if I put it in the freezer for too long, the ice cream turns a bit grainy.
Hi everyone! I'm making ice cream this weekend for the first time. I just have a few questions about freezing ice cream. I've been using this recipe: http://www.thekitchn.com/a-simple-homemade-vanilla-ice-cream-recipe-151473.
1) Do I need to add anything extra to the ice cream maker? I'm just using an ice cream maker that I have.
2) Do I add anything extra to the ice cream mixture once it's made? I have a very large batch (8 cups) of vanilla ice cream
This is a follow-up to my previous post about how I successfully made ice cream with my ice cream maker. I’ve received some questions about the salt that I used in my ice cream maker. I’ll explain the process a little bit more to help you understand it a little better.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.
Leave a message