Someone often asks: Why does the ice cream I use ice cream machine always have ice scum? Why is the ice cream made by others delicate and smooth, how is this made? How can I have the delicate taste of others? How can the generation of ice slag be reduced? This will be explained from the following aspects.
1. The ratio of ice cream powder to water is not correct, please mix strictly according to the ratio.
2. The slurry is not stirred uniformly and requires sufficient stirring time.
3. After cleaning the ice cream machine, the water in the cylinder is not drained cleanly.
4. The rest time is not enough. The slurry after being stirred evenly needs to stand for more than 15 minutes (the standing time is slightly longer and better, and it can be stirred multiple times during this period). This process is called aging. You will find that the ice cream liquid becomes thick after aging. This will make the ice cream cake more delicate and puffed.
5. The quality of the ice cream machine or ice cream powder used is not good, resulting in more ice cream.
6. The most common phenomenon is that the ice cream that has just been produced in the morning tastes particularly smooth, and there is no sales during a certain period of time, such as 1-2 hours. At this time, the ice cream received will have a rusty feeling when it is eaten. . The main reason for this phenomenon is that it has not been sold for a long time. The ice cream material in the ice cream machine's refrigeration cylinder undergoes a process of repeated thawing-freezing-thawing-freezing, which causes water to crystallize out of the ice cream material, so the above will appear. This phenomenon, the solution is to sell as soon as possible.
If, excluding the above reasons can not solve your problem, if, your ice cream machine is not Hommy! I suggest you change to Hommy ice cream machine!
The ice cream made by the Hommy ice cream machine is superb, soft and smooth, the entrance melts away, and there is no trace of ice residue. Are you equipped with such a customer-seeking artifact?