The difference between ice cream, ice cream, sundae
The difference between ice cream, ice cream, sundae
At present, China's ice cream market is developing at the fastest speed, and it is constantly rising at a rate of 20% -30% each year. Many people like to eat ice cream. What exactly is ice cream and what are its types? What are the differences from ice cream, sundae, and ice cream? The following editors from Xianji.net introduce the differences between ice cream, ice cream, sundae, and ice cream.
What is ice cream?
According to the data, consumers now think that ice cream is not just a dessert, but also a snack. Because ice cream can be consumed in a day, it is not just a dessert.
When it comes to ice cream flavors, you will find that mixed ice cream, chocolate, vanilla and strawberry flavored ice cream has dominated the world's ice cream products.
Ice cream difference for ice cream: literally
Literally, the word 'ji' of ice cream has a fierce and exciting meaning, and it is described as tough. The combination of 'water' and '敫' means 'water spouted from a small hole and spread to a large space'; the word 'ling' has the meaning of 'ice', and ice drops, cones, and drops of water become ling. In general, the words 'excited' and 'ling' are described as hard as ice.
The word 'ki' for ice cream, 'Qi water out of Hanoi, Gongbei, Shandong province, and river' can be used to describe the flow of water. The word 'drench' has the meaning of allowing water or other liquids to fall from above. The word has a description of the state of water flowing, and it is like softness.
Therefore, literally, ice cream and ice cream can represent two different sorbet forms, hard ice cream and soft ice cream, respectively.
The difference between ice cream and ice cream: making process
From a comparison of the manufacturing process, most ice creams are hard ice cream. The production method is to put the mixed ice cream slurry into a container, then put it in the refrigerator, and form ice cream after refrigerated. Ice cream is mainly processed in the factory, frozen and sold in the store, so it can be seen from the appearance that it is relatively hard, beautiful in packaging, and convenient to eat. This product is generally produced by large cold drink factories. Ice cream is actually our most common ice cream, usually in the form of cones, sticks, and occasionally boxed.
Ice cream generally belongs to the production of soft ice cream. Soft ice cream is a half-flow solid frozen dessert produced by a soft ice cream machine. Because it has not been hardened, the soft ice cream has a particularly delicate, smooth, smooth, high-quality soft ice cream. The ice cream should melt in the mouth. Soft ice cream is easy to be deformed. Generally, it is supported by egg cones or cups after it is made. It is sold now and is suitable for restaurants, cold drink shops, ice cream shops and other major dining places.
Ice cream difference: ingredients, size
There are differences in size. Ice cream requires total solids greater than 30% and ice cream greater than 16%. The difference between the two is almost double.
The ingredients are different. In ice cream, the content of fat and protein cannot be less than 6% and 2.2%, respectively. Ice cream does not require this. It only requires the total sugar content to be greater than 13%.
Therefore, ice cream can be divided into 3 categories: full cream ice cream, solids greater than 30%, even as high as 40% or more, milk fat content is greater than 8%, non-cream fat is not used as raw materials; galactose ice cream, milk fat content is not less than 2.2 %; Non-fat ice cream, no milk fat, vegetable oil as a substitute for milk fat.
Because ice cream has a requirement for milk fat content, most people think that ice cream is better than ice cream.
The difference between ice cream and ice cream: ingredients and ingredients
Ice cream is a frozen food made from milk powder, cream, eggs, sugar, starch, vanilla powder, etc., mixed, sterilized, hot and cold stirring, high-pressure homogenization, cold and heat exchange, aging, frozen puffing and cup filling. .
Generally speaking, ice cream on the market can be divided into three categories: full cream ice cream, milk fat content is not less than 8%; galactum ice cream, milk fat content is not less than 2.2%; vegetable cream ice cream, does not contain milk fat, from Vegetable oils are used as milk fat substitutes.
Ice cream is made of granulated sugar, milk powder, eggs, flavor, starch, malt flour, gelatin, etc. as the main raw materials. It is made by mixing and adjusting, heat sterilizing, homogenizing, mildly freezing, and injection freezing. food.
Ice cream requires total solids greater than 30% and ice cream greater than 16%. The content of fat and protein in ice cream must not be less than 6% and 2.2%, respectively. Ice cream does not require this. It only requires the total sugar content to be greater than 13. %.
Difference between ice cream and ice cream: taste
As a cold drink, the properties of ice cream are between ice cream and popsicles, imitating ice cream in shape and taste, and have some characteristics of dairy products. Through proper expansion process, it is easy to quickly stimulate the mouth when eating. The quality is much lower than ice cream. It can be divided into dozens of types such as cream, coffee, cocoa, fruit, and nuts.
The popsicle is made of raw materials such as sugar, starch, drinking water, flavor, fruit juice, jam, soybean semi-finished products, cocoa powder, etc., mixed with ingredients, heated and sterilized, and injection frozen. In fact, most consumers cannot distinguish between ice cream and ice cream, and most of them buy such ice products. A few dollars are generally impulse purchases.
The main difference between ice cream and sundae:
1. The physical and chemical indicators of the product: Generally speaking, the physical and chemical indicators of the ice cream are higher; the name is different as the name implies. Ice cream, especially cones in Taiwan. In mainland China, it is usually packed in boxes and eaten with a spoon.
2. Different sizes, ice cream requires total solids greater than 30%, and popsicles greater than 16%, the difference between the two is almost double; in ice cream, the fat and protein content can not be less than 6%, 2.2%, respectively, and popsicle pairs This is not required, only the total sugar content is required to be greater than 13%.
3. The taste is different. Ice cream mimics ice cream in shape and taste. It has some characteristics of dairy products. Through proper expansion process, it is easy to quickly stimulate the mouth when eating, but the quality of the raw materials used is much lower than ice cream. It can be divided into dozens of types such as cream, coffee, cocoa, fruit, and nuts.
4. Different classification: Ice cream can be divided into clear products, such as cream ice cream, vanilla ice cream, cocoa ice cream and other fruit ice creams; mixed ice cream, such as adding raisins, peanut rice, etc. There are also combination ice creams, such as Melaleuca ice cream, chocolate crispy, and egg rolls.
5. Production process: Ice cream products generally need to undergo a hardening process, that is, ice cream produced from the freezer is immediately placed in an environment below -35 degrees, and popsicles are made of drinking water, sugar, etc. as the main raw materials, and thickeners are added. , Spices or beans, fruits and other frozen drinks made by mixing, sterilizing (or lightly freezing), injection molding, cutting, freezing, demoulding and other processes.
Ice cream is made of drinking water, milk, milk powder, cream (or vegetable oil), sugar, etc. as the main raw materials, adding appropriate food additives, and mixing, sterilizing, homogenizing, aging, freezing, hardening and other processes to make volume-expanding frozen Drinks. And sundaes do not need to harden.
6. Selling methods: Ice cream is sold more widely, including cold drink shops, fast food restaurants, supermarkets, hotels, hotels, etc., while sundaes are generally more popular in cold drink shops and fast food restaurants.
The above is the introduction of the differences between ice cream and ice cream, sundae, and ice cream. Here is a little knowledge. The most common ice cream on the market is soft ice cream. The ice cream is squeezed directly from the machine into the egg cone. For 1-3 yuan. Hard ice cream is divided into American hard ice and Italian Gelato, which are more expensive, such as Haagen-Dazs.