Ice cream machine requirements for operating environment
?? Many customers will call to consult the ice cream machine's requirements for the operating environment.
1) The ice cream machine should be used at normal temperature, the ambient temperature should be between 10-38 degrees Celsius, especially to avoid excessive temperature.
2) Avoid use in sunlight or rain, and do not allow water or slurry to penetrate into the machine.
3) Avoid working in dusty areas or environments containing corrosive gases.
4) The ice cream machine should be placed in a place free of rodent infestation and pests, and should be regularly controlled.
5) Avoid using in a small space, and keep the ice cream machine well ventilated at all times.