1. How to squeeze sugar cane
1. Wash the sugar cane before squeezing the sugar cane juice, and then sharpen the sugar cane head on one side, so that the sugar cane can be put into the juicer.
2. Before using the sugarcane juicer, first check the sugarcane juicer, clean the sugarcane juicer, add some lubricating oil or edible oil to the gears and bearings of the juicer.
3. After that, you need to check whether the power supply voltage of the sugarcane juicer meets the requirements of juice extraction, and also connect the power cord plug firmly.
4. When squeezing sugarcane juice, the machine needs to be adjusted according to the size of the sugarcane or the machine's pressing requirements. When the sugarcane is too large, the sugarcane can be divided into two halves for easy extraction.
5. Open the juice valve before squeezing the juice. Place the utensils and start squeezing the sugar cane juice.
6. Generally, the sugarcane juice needs to be cleaned when the sugarcane juice is squeezed using a sugarcane juicer to ensure that the squeezed sugarcane juice is clean and safe, and if necessary, the sugarcane must be divided into small pieces or flakes, which is convenient for juice extraction juice.
7. After the juice extraction is completed, unplug the sugarcane juicer power cord and clean the machine in time.
2. Sugarcane nutritional value
Sugar cane is rich in sugar and water. In addition, it also contains various vitamins, fats, proteins, organic acids, calcium, iron and other substances that are very beneficial to human metabolism. It has the functions of clearing away heat and detoxification, relieving thirst, relieving thirst, stomach vomiting, nourishing yin and moisturizing.
1. Sugar cane has a high sugar content, and the sugar content is composed of three components of sucrose, fructose and glucose, which is easily absorbed by the human body. .
2. Vitamin C and Vitamin E contained in sugar cane have antioxidant effects, which can effectively eliminate free radicals in the body and relieve skin aging, so eating sugar cane has the effect of beauty and beauty.
3. Sugar cane is rich in iron and contains 9 milligrams per kilogram of sugar cane, ranking first among fruits. Therefore, sugar cane has the reputation of 'blood sugar'.
4. Sugarcane is rich in amino acids, which can effectively strengthen the body and strengthen the body's immunity.
5. The rich water and dietary fiber contained in sugar cane can effectively promote bowel movements and relieve constipation.
3. Efficacy of sugarcane
Sugarcane has the highest fiber content in fruits. Although most of them are non-dietary fiber, this does not affect the content of dietary fiber. 100g contains 0.6g of dietary fiber.
Eating sugar cane can effectively supplement the dietary fiber needed by the body, and at the same time stimulate the gastrointestinal tract to secrete a large amount of gastric juice and intestinal juice to digest food, promote intestinal peristalsis, and accelerate the excretion of feces.
In addition, sugar cane contains more water, which can soften stools. People who often have constipation can eat more sugar cane to relieve it.
2. Improve anemia
Each 100g of sugar cane contains 0.4mg of iron, which is the highest iron content in fruits. Iron is an important component of hemoglobin in red blood cells. Iron deficiency can cause iron-deficiency anemia. Therefore, sugar-rich sugar cane is also known as 'blood fruit'. Eating sugar cane can effectively supplement iron, promote red blood cell regeneration, increase hematopoiesis and blood volume, and effectively improve iron deficiency anemia.
3. Enhance immunity
Sugarcane contains a large number of amino acids, including aspartic acid, glutamic acid, serine, alanine, valine, leucine, ortho-alanine, lysine, proline, tyrosine, etc. Amino acids are the main constituents of proteins in the body. Proteins play a role in promoting metabolism and strengthening the body. Therefore, edible sugar cane can effectively supplement the body's much needed amino acids and enhance immunity.
4. Beauty and Beauty
Sugar cane contains a lot of vitamins, including vitamins A, B, C, and E. Vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin C, and vitamin E all have antioxidant effects, which can effectively eliminate free radicals inside the body and relieve skin aging. Therefore, eating sugar cane has the effect of beauty and beauty.
5. Clearing heat and diuresis
Sugar cane is flat and sweet, with more sugar and more water, it can nourish the body and moisten the dryness, moderate the wide diaphragm, relieve vomiting and reduce spleen and diuresis. Dry mouth, lack of fluid, and those who are disadvantageous in urination can eat sugar cane to ease.
6. Appetite to stop vomiting
Sugar cane has a sweet and refreshing taste, and has the functions of appetizing and relieving vomiting in the stomach, nausea and vomiting, and a cup of sweet sugar cane juice to relieve symptoms when the appetite is weak.
7. Replenish energy
100g of sugar cane contains 83.1g of water and 16g of carbohydrates, most of which are sucrose, glucose and fructose, and a small amount of sugar polymers. These sugars can provide a large amount of energy for the body, which can prevent hypoglycemia and eliminate fatigue. Great benefits. However, due to the high sugar content of sugar cane, it is best not to eat it for people who lose weight and diabetes.