In order to ensure the health of ice cream consumers and increase the service life of machine parts, it is recommended to clean the machine daily.
1) Press the cleaning button to discharge all the slurry in the tank, and press the stop button.
2) Add appropriate amount of disinfectant with warm water and pour it into the bucket.
3) Press the cleaning button and stir for about 1-2 minutes to drain the cleaning solution.
4) Rinse with water for 2-3 times and stop.
5) Turn off the power and remove and wash all parts.
a. Unscrew the four screws on the side of the discharge valve and remove the discharge valve assembly.
b. Pull out the pin, handle, stem and seal ring from the discharge valve in sequence.
c. Pull out the agitator from the refrigeration cylinder and remove the sealing ring.
d. Clean all the removed parts, and replace them in time if they are damaged.
e. Install the parts according to the reverse steps of disassembly.